Thursday, September 27, 2012


Know your self

NOW on Your Wireless Media Device
From The Baum Group Collection
on "how-to" eSolutions...

Weekly Reminder: Live in the present moment
"Being present in the moment with awareness is the key
to being magnificent, memorable, and moral!
"
Comments/Questions


What if you do not know your self?

To know your self has many levels when you begin to answer
the question "who am I?"

Much like what was presented last week on taking risks, and
the week before on making a difference requires you to take
time for what is important; and what matters to others, and
to you.

Here are a few "who am I" questions in you business, personal,
and professional life for you to consider...

What are my commitments?
What do I value?
What do I want?
What is important in my life?
What matters to me?
What makes me afraid?
What makes me courageous?
What makes me happy?

Conclusions, and takeaways

Go ahead -- start your adventure to know your self -- the choice
is yours!

Do you want to know more about how you know your self in
your business, your personal, and your professional life?
Press this link>>>

Read More >>>

At the end of each day, do you know your self in your business,
your personal, and your professional life?

Tell us in the "Post Your Comment Here" link below how you
know your self helps you get more done with less distress,
and eustress.

We encourage, and support you to know your self!

Thank you for your participation, and your readership.

[This information is intended for your knowledge only.
You must seek prompt attention for any specific condition
or situation.]

Preview of Next Edition
Being in the moment

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
      Request Permission to Copy



No comments: