NOW on Your Wireless Media Device
From The Baum Group Collection
What Makes Your Heart Sing?
"Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today."
[Mark Joyner, Founder of simple•ology]
Some thoughts on what we found for you while writing our upcoming
book What Makes Your Heart Sing?
From Dr. Rae
* Treat everybody as somebody.
From Tom Peters' Manifesto This I Believe! - Tom's 60 TIBs
* Action trumps words.
* Change takes as long as you think it takes.
* Change is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
* Excellence is a state of mind.
* Have you begun The Story of You -- your First Annual Report?
* Influencing others to make things happen is selling.
* It's never too early or too late to have a big idea by dreaming big.
* Possibilities is a state of mind.
* Powerlessness is a state of mind.
* What you choose not to do is as important as what you choose to do.
From Mahatma Ghandi
* You must be the change you want to see in the world.
From Michael Masterson's Automatic Wealth : 6 Steps to Financial
* Focus on making money.
* Material wealth does matter. It gives you the ability to help your friends,
provide for your family, pursue your interests, and be an inspirational role
model as a financial supporter of worthy causes.
* To be financially independent is to be able to do what ever you want
without worrying about money.
Read More >>>>