NOW on Your Wireless Media Device
From The Baum Group Collection
Meet the Best - 10
"The power that lives deep within you may need
to be awakened. Acceptance, acknowledgment
and awareness that this power exists is the first
step for this power to appear in your life."
[Your Weekly StressTip]
"Have regular hours for work and play; make each
day both useful and pleasant, and prove that you
understand the worth of time by employing it well."
What would your life be like if you had a personal mentor to guide
you on a daily, weekly and monthly basis -- on information products
of your choosing?
Certainly your life is worth investing in yourself.
Here are four mentors who have touched our lives this past month
and we are pleased to share them with you in this tenth entry of
Meet the Best.
Introducing with appreciation and gratitude this month's "meet the
best" mentors Eckhart Tolle and Dave Lakhani plus Two Mystery
* Contact The Baum Group to find out who they are and how they are
able to impact your life.
Eckhart Tolle has been sharing his work with us for many years, and
recently when faced with the need to reconnect with our spiritual self.
Within the pages of Stillness Speaks one of his earlier books we found
• "Most people's lives are run by desire and fear." (p. 58)
• "Desire is the need to add something to yourself in order to be yourself
more fully. All fear is the fear of losing something and thereby becoming
diminished and being less." (p. 58)
• "These two movements obscure the fact that Being cannot be given
or taken away. Being in its fullness is already within you, Now." (p. 59)
Dave Lakhani came into our lives when we were faced with business
and life issues that needed immediate attention.
Here are a few thoughts from his book The Power of an Hour
• "This book is holistic; it addresses both personal and business issues
because there is no separation between the two." (p. xi)
• "This book is a guidebook. Open the book to the issue you want to
focus on and you'll find detailed information about the key areas you
should explore." (p. xii)
• There are "Seven Steps to Activating the Power of an Hour" (p. 3)
Read More >>>
Preview of Next Blog
Motivational News You Can Use - X