From The Baum Group Collection
Having What You Want
Ever wondered what makes some people have
what they want, and how you can too?
Here is a list that you can continue to develop
to help you have what you want.
Having what you want requires you to be willing
1. achieve what you set out to achieve and accomplish
2. acquire the ability to respond to any situation
3. know how "having what you want" works
4. let go of your fears
5. see your life as amazing levels of achievement
6. see your "not knowing" as your "field of creativity"
7. take risks
8. transform your life by being optimistic
Feel free to add to this list with your own requirements
to having what you want.
Bottom line, having what you want is learning to want
what you have.
Goal-Free Living : How to Have the Life You Want NOW!
by Stephen M. Shapiro
Motivational News You Can Use eBook
by The Baum Group/Dr. Rae and Associates
by Steve Farber
The Seven Minute Difference : Small Steps to Big Changes
by Allyson Lewis
Preview of Next Week's Edition
Decision Making : Creating Possibilities
Ask Us : ...to help you with "having what you want"
Tell me more... (Press for your Spring Discount)
Learn More About : Advertising your product/service;
and since you read this blog, be sure you review and
subscribe to the other publications we offer NOW.
Learn More : Information Products