From The Baum Group Collection
There have been many lessons learned since the beginning
of 2006 and at the mid-point of each year it is a good idea to
take stock of the lessons you have learned.
Here are a few of the lessons we have learned so far this year.
* Be appreciative and appreciated by what is in your heart.
* Be proactive.
* Build an emotional connection between yourself and others.
* Buying decision are made with companies you believe in.
* Carefully weigh the rewards against the risks you decide to take.
* Create an interest in your services and products.
* Do the right thing by being authentic.
* Focus on developing quality relationships.
* Give back to your community.
* Have a plan and the courage to follow it.
* Look at yourself as a forward thinking person.
* Put yourself in a position to win by being incredibly passionate
and obsessed about what you want -- and go for it.
* Self-knowledge is a critical asset in decision making.
* Stand on belief and trust.
* Success is best when it is shared.
* Transform and maintain a nurturing and productive home
* You live your dream when you live your purpose.
* You must dream big to achieve your dream.
Lessons Learned : Shaping Relationships
and the Culture of the Workplace
by Roland S. Barth
Motivational News You Can Use eBook
by The Baum Group/Dr. Rae and Associates
Preview of Next Week's Edition
Stress as a Life-Style Issue
Ask Us : ...to help you with your "lessons learned"
Tell me more... (Press for your Spring Discount)
Learn More : Information Products