From The Baum Group Collection
Decision Making : Creating Possibilities
Recently different ways of creating possibilities have
attracted attention in the decision making literature.
Is your decision making creating possibilities for you?
Decision making create possibilities when you...
* address needs, questions, expectations, and agendas
often lingering beneath the surface of any situation.
* determine the relevant value of different consequences.
* explore creating possibilities as a decision making tool.
* focus on a decision, possibilities are created before
and after a decision is made.
* make contingency decisions until conditions are met.
* make decision making a process open to creating
Bottom line, decision making that create possibilities is a
learning process that changes your activity focused mind-set
to a result focused mind-set.
Decisions, Decisions : The Art of Effective Decision Making
by David A. Welch
Harvard Business Review on Decision Making
by Peter F. Drucker, et al
Motivational News You Can Use eBook
by The Baum Group/Dr. Rae and Associates
Preview of Next Week's Edition
Ask Us : ...to help you with your "decision making creating
possibilities" Tell me more... (Press for your Spring Discount)
Learn More About : Advertising your product/service;
and since you read this blog, be sure you review and
subscribe to the other publications we offer NOW.
Learn More : Information Products